Important Notice: COVID-19 Consultations
Dr Ruth Schmidt Neven is currently offering psychotherapy and counselling to adults, couples and adolescents via Skype and Zoom. Contact her on 03 9830 0422 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Therapy and counselling can be of great benefit at key transitions in people’s lives:
- Helping a young person into adulthood
- Helping to find a sense of direction and purpose in adult life
- Becoming a couple
- Managing the stresses of parenting and child rearing
- Dealing with separation and divorce
- Understanding the impact of separation, loss and trauma
- Managing the transition into older adult life
Dr Ruth Schmidt Neven provides assessment, psychotherapy and counselling for adults and young people. This includes individual adult therapy and couples therapy.
As a registered Medicare provider, rebates may be available via Medicare and also Private Health Care Funds. Referrals can be made directly to Dr Ruth Schmidt Neven at 03 9830 0422 and email@example.com.